Means queen, succesful woman and is of African & Arabic origin.
- Store your jewelry in one of our boxes or pouches
- Remove your jewelry when cleaning, working out, swimming and washing hands
- Avoid contact with lotions, scents, hairspray or other chemicals
- Apply lotion or sunscreen first, let it dry, then put on your jewelry
- Put on perfume or hairspray before wearing your jewelry
Simply pour warm water into a small bowl mixed with some dishwashing soap. Using a soft cloth, gently wipe your jewelry until it is clean. Remove any remaining soap with a moistened cloth dipped in clean water to restore it’s shine.